Saturday, August 27, 2011

Piggy Update

I found a cheap wig that is okay. When I rebuild her I will order a nicer wig, but this will do for the prototype. Like the Fozzie and Gonzo when I make the pattern as I am making the puppet I call that puppet a working prototype. I am usually pretty happy with how they come out but I will use cheaper materials. Like with Fozzie he is made out of a fur I found at Joanns, but I now have really nice fur that I bought for when I rebuild him. That will not happen until after January once Avenue Q opens. For those of you that do not know, I am build puppets for a local production of Avenue Q. They requested original designs so I had a lot of artistic freedom.


I have to remake the eyes and make them a little smaller. Also I am going to alter the pattern to make the head on the next Miss Piggy a little wider.

1 comment: